Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Free Botanical Butterfly Prints

My fellow hubber WordPlay has some wonderful botanical prints and butterfly prints available. Check them out just click on the butterflies!

Butterfly pictures: Blue and purple butterfly   Images copyright Dover PublicationsOrange and yellow butterfly pictureBrown and yellow butterfly pictureBlack, orange and yellow butterfly picturePurple and yellow butterfly pictureButterfly pictures: Gray and cream butterfly Black and orange butterfly clip artButterfly pictures: Orange and black butterfly clip artBrown, cream and rust butterfly pictureOrange, yellow and black butterfly clip artTeal, persimmon and blue butterfly clip artButterfly pictures: Yellow butterfly

See my latest Hub

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, are you ever quick! I just posted that hub. Thanks so much for posting a link to it.

Aren't those butterflies pretty? I wish I could say I painted them myself. :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Carla,

I paint butterflies sometimes and they will come in great as references! Thanks for creating a hub with such wonderful content!