About Me

My photo

I am an artist painting in oil and watercolor. I work from my home based studio in Georgia.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Free Botanical Butterfly Prints

My fellow hubber WordPlay has some wonderful botanical prints and butterfly prints available. Check them out just click on the butterflies!

Butterfly pictures: Blue and purple butterfly   Images copyright Dover PublicationsOrange and yellow butterfly pictureBrown and yellow butterfly pictureBlack, orange and yellow butterfly picturePurple and yellow butterfly pictureButterfly pictures: Gray and cream butterfly Black and orange butterfly clip artButterfly pictures: Orange and black butterfly clip artBrown, cream and rust butterfly pictureOrange, yellow and black butterfly clip artTeal, persimmon and blue butterfly clip artButterfly pictures: Yellow butterfly

See my latest Hub

2 comments:

Carla said...

Wow, are you ever quick! I just posted that hub. Thanks so much for posting a link to it.

Aren't those butterflies pretty? I wish I could say I painted them myself. :-)

The New Monet said...

Hi Carla,

I paint butterflies sometimes and they will come in great as references! Thanks for creating a hub with such wonderful content!