Thursday, August 16, 2012

Charles Boyer - The way I See Him

Film Classic Movies - Charles Boyer The way I See Him Original Watercolor and Pastel 11 by 15 inch by Ginette
Film Classic Movies -  Charles Boyer The way I See Him Original Watercolor and Pastel 11 by 15 inch by Ginette
zoom
Film Classic Movies -  Charles Boyer The way I See Him Original Watercolor and Pastel 11 by 15 inch by Ginette Film Classic Movies -  Charles Boyer The way I See Him Original Watercolor and Pastel 11 by 15 inch by Ginette Film Classic Movies -  Charles Boyer The way I See Him Original Watercolor and Pastel 11 by 15 inch by Ginette Film Classic Movies -  Charles Boyer The way I See Him Original Watercolor and Pastel 11 by 15 inch by Ginette
Classic Movie Stars Film Noir - Charles Boyer - The way I See Him 11 x 15 inch ORIGINAL Watercolor Painting On Acid Free Watercolor Paper Signed : Yes front & Back FREE Shipping within US Mainland I ship Original Watercolor paintings packed FLAT NOT ROLLED. I pack insanely sturdy. If you are not 100 satisfied you may return the painting withing 10 days.. WATERMARKS are NOT on the original painting. Ownership of the original painting does NOT imply rights to reproduce. All reproduction rights remain with me the artist Ginette Callaway.   Reproductions available Click Image

classic movies,film,charles boyer,actors,faces,famous faces,modern portraits,modern art,watercolors,pastel,film noir

No comments: