Monday, June 20, 2011

Great News my art on Bling Boxes

If you have not heard of them yet you probably soon will. This is such a hot and cool Wall Mounted Jewelry Box.

What is it? A "BlingBox" by DenyDesigns as seen on NBC Denver.


Storing your jewelry and displaying art at the same time.


Now some of my best originals will be seen on various Bling Boxes, they come in three sizes check them out here.

See which of my art are not licensed to be put on Bling Boxes, CLICK HERE below is an example with my painting Taj Mahal a watercolor and Ink.


Below are all the paintings currently available as Bling Boxes.


3 comments:

Lina-Paola said...

WOW! Congratulations on the bling box! You must feel real good about your art displayed on boxes that people will definitely buy! I really like the Ginette Fine Art Savannah River Streets piece you got going here. It has a nice feel to it, and the composition is great too! Keep up the good work!
-Lina
misartmanias.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you Lina. I will see in three month when I get my first accounting how well they did. I have good vibes about the BlingBoxes.

asrm said...

Amazing. Keep it up! :)