Sunday, June 27, 2010

Everglades New Oil Painting

It's been a hot and humid day. But what's new. It's been like that for weeks. Even my cats don't want to go outside and are laying around lazy.
My tomato plants are limpy. It's been not my kind of weather so far this year here in Georgia.

Since the oil spill I've been in Agony over it and having excruciating back pain does not help.

Standing in front of my easel seems to let me forget about it. Sitting down and doing work on the computer seems to make it worse. But I do have to take the pictures and list it and so on. Some day I may have someone help me with that but until then I have to grit my teeth. Oh I have stabbing paint right now, so let get this over with.

Just finished a new painting. It's listed as a print in my Zazzle Store and the Original will later go up in my ETSY store.

Here is the original painting availabe in my ETSY store



Everglades Florida Wetland Original Oil Painting by Ginette Callaway




Everglades Florida Wetland Original Oil Painting by Ginette Callaway

zoom


Everglades Florida Wetland Original Oil Painting by Ginette Callaway Everglades Florida Wetland Original Oil Painting by Ginette Callaway Everglades Florida Wetland Original Oil Painting by Ginette Callaway Everglades Florida Wetland Original Oil Painting by Ginette Callaway Everglades Florida Wetland Original Oil Painting by Ginette Callaway

Description


Title: Everglades
Impressionist oil painting by Ginette Callaway
Original Impressionist Oil Painting on Gallery Wrap Canvas (No Frame need / Ready to Hang out of the box, already with Wire attached)
Size: 12 x 12 inches"
Stretched canvas
Signed: Yes! Front & Back
Artist: Ginette Callaway

Fresh paint, still wet, will be dry to ship around July 15th 2010

Free Shipping Within United States
International Buyers Please Contact me for shipping cost.

No comments: