Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time to decide on your gift giving. Here are some recommendations.

Soon we'll e thinking of buying a few gifts for loved one.
Whatever Holiday you celebrate I want to encourage you to consider supporting artisans that still create art and crafts by hand. Everything I show you here originated from my orignal watercolors or oil paintings, drawings and mixed media art. I paint and create every day. That is what I do. I have two zazzle stores, I'll put the widgets below.


I took some of my paintings and transformed them in to various products.
Here are some I think would make great gifts and at the same time you support the arts in a very personal way.

Thanks Artfully yours
Ginette Callaway
Ginette's Zazzle Store Art & Design
Ginette's 2nd Zazzle Store "A Touch Of Art"
Customizable Profile Cards, Invitations, Announcements and more

Ginette's
Etsy Store
for Original Paintings, Sculptures and other creations all handmade by Ginette

Imagekind
for Fine Art Prints on paper and Canvas in many sizes, framing choices available
as well.Web Site: Ginette Fine Art BLOG "The New Monet" Ginette Callaway










Spring_Japan Mount Fuji SQ Magnet magnet
Spring_Japan Mount Fuji SQ Magnet by Ginette_Callaway_2
See other Magnets Magnets



I also maintain a Zazzle Store for a local record label located in College Park Georgia. Music genre is Soul, R&B and Jazz

No comments: