Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What I do when I am stressed

Now on ETSY

Title: Characters0_9A - My Inner Voice


Original Mixed Media Painting
(watercolor, oil pencil, pastel)

Size: 20 x 15 inches
Signed : Yes front & Back
On Bainbridge Hot Press Illustration Board

"This is what happens when I sit down and just let myself go. Lately I have been a bit stressed, disoriented,confused and things have just been a bit too much. Yesterday I simply had to sit down and be creative without any pre schedule ideas or any plans. I just sat down and began to draw whatever came in to my mind. I gave it shape and colors and this is what came out of it."

I have some weird things in my head sometimes and last year I did about 5 of these weird character paintigns.

Some people do Yoga to relive stress, I draw/paint funny characters. Call it Ueber Doodles!

No comments: