Friday, April 3, 2009

Last Two Bird Paintings for a while


Have you done that? Pick an animal that you would want to be if you could?

I love animals very much and often thought about which one I would want to be if I could. Horses are deep in my soul. I have a spiritual connection to them that goes beyond description. As a matter of fact it is sometimes painful.

I would wish to be a Horse if it wasn't for the fact that these magnificent creatures are so abused and don't get their rightful place amongst all earthlings. Just the thought of what is being done to them leaves me ill and depressed!

I would want to be a bird because I could fly away from those that try to hurt me. If it weren't for many humans that seem to, so easily be able to hurt, abuse and neglect an animal, they would have great lives here on earth. It makes me so sad what we do to them. I find myself withdrawing from civilization simply because I can't stand it when I encounter hurtful people that don't care about animals and I get so upset that I want to scream at them. It's better if I just stay away from them and live in nature.
.....................................................................................................................................................................

This will be the last bird paintings for a while I am going to concentrate on a different topic in April.

Both of these are listed in my ETSY store and prints will soon be available. I have to make time to process the images and upload them to imagekind and zazzle but that will happen soon.

In the meantime if you want to buy the originals CLICK the images



No comments: